Min menu

Pages

10 Cats Need Help 2020 😾😾 Cat Lovers

1- Amber Bearce :
EDIT* Sloane already had Claritin in her system before she touched the jacket and reacted. My sister said the reaction happened so quickly she thinks she would have had to administer the pigpen if she hadn't already had the med.
I'm heartbroken right now and hoping someone has some advice. My niece Remi came to spend the night at my house on Friday and to meet my new (second) cat who arrived Thursday. Everything went well until she got home the next day when my sister sent me a picture of a skin allergic reaction that was all over Remy's arms. Then later that night, my niece Sloane, who already has an allergy to cats but who has always been fine at my house without direct contact with the cat, just brushed against Remi's jacket that has been hanging in my closet the whole time she was here - this formed immediately upon contact, and this is actually an improvement after giving her medication. So right now we are thinking that Sloane won't even be able to come in my home at all now with the second cat because she has breathing reactions that will almost certainly be evident since she's having a skin reactions occurred just from contact with the jacket. Or even that aside, I don't even know if I can come into contact with Sloane after leaving my house without changing clothes etc.cat lovers gifts
I am absolutely devastated at the ides that I won't be able to keep this sweet baby angel. 😢 I already love her so much, but my nieces are a huge part of my life and I have at least one of them over weekly. I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with a similar situation with children and what my options are going forward before I look at re homing. 💔

ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏‏


2-Ed Lowrance
 cat lovers club
My baby going in for emergency surgery. It’s risky cause of her age. Need your prayers.
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏قطة‏‏ 

3-Catherine Tremblay
 cat lovers month
I wanna know about your fire safety plan for your cat. 👨‍🚒👩‍🚒🔥
I live on the fourth floor of an appartement building. I have 3 cats and a young toddler.
I have all their carriers with 30 foot rope in case I need to escape them from the balcony.
But if the stairs are available it is not realistic to go down the stairs with 3 cats each in a carrier and a toddler in my arms. Even in emergency I don't think I could put two in one carrier as they are fatty adults cats.
So what is your escape plan with multiple cat, and a kids, in case of a fire or other evacuation emergency?
Picture of my 3 fatty girls for attention.
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏‏ 


4-David Setiabudi
Jakarta - Indonesia - Flood --cat lovers store
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏نشاطات في أماكن مفتوحة‏‏ 

5-James Nonamaker
This is Cup. He’s an extremely affectionate rag doll tabby. He’s very ill right now. We took him to the emergency room and they treated him for worms but he still won’t eat or drink. We are hoping for some thoughts, prayers and good vibes sent his way in the hopes he makes a quick recovery. It’s heartbreaking seeing him like this and we are very worried about him. 
cat lovers against the bomb
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏أشخاص يجلسون‏ و‏قطة‏‏‏  


 6- Viicky Haiinaaz Moreloss‎‏
"Am I cute?"
cat lovers against white supremacy
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏‏ 
7-Neil Dent
Hi all. This is my boy, Benny. He is an 11 year old part Maine Coon. He weighs just on 11kg and is over a metre long. 
cat lovers advent calendar
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏شخص واحد‏، ‏‏يبتسم‏، ‏‏وقوف‏‏‏‏ 

8-Dawn Birch
So Boe is now 12 weeks and as settled in with us so well she loves cuddles and eats well and uses the cat litter except a few times she as got on the bed in the mornings and actually peed on the bed I can’t understand why the cat litter is clean and there one upstairs and downstairs my older cat Bella as still not excepted her thow and I try to keep them separate as Bella who is usually such a sweetheart hisses at her and actually corners her so she can’t move and Bella is a large 🐈 any advice please 🤷🏻‍♀️  
 cat lovers against the bomb calendar
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏‏
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏‏
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏خطوط‏‏‏


9- Nimfa Villapando Adaya
Hello cats lovers, Thank you so much for praying that I could come back home, they were so worried about missing the whole night, because the neighbor monster and had thrown me across the wall to my river, fortunatey and in the tree i hung. My mother happy that got me back.

cat lovers are called
 ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏‏  

10 - Amber Bearce
Happy New Year everyone! Here's my new rescued boy. What should I name him?
cat lovers birthday  || cat lovers christmas gifts
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏‏‏قطة‏ و‏منظر داخلي‏‏‏  

Comments